During panel discussion «Industry, transport infrastructure, energy efficiency and their investment attractiveness» within the presentation “The investment potential of power engineering of the Kherson region” the available potential of renewables on Khersonshchyna was presented to investors. Also it was stressed that in the region all public authorities pay attention to the issue of most comfortable conditions for business-climate keeping and favorable conditions for investments attraction. Therefore Kherson region is one of the most attractive in Ukraine for implementation of powerful energy projects for today.
Also the investment project “The Investment Offer on Modernization of Municipal Institutions of the Kherson Region by the Principle of the Power Service Contract” was presented.
The investment project “The national program of rational managing “TreeCycle” was proposed. The concept of the project is motivation of households and the enterprises to rational managing, namely to selection and the correct utilization of household waste. The project purpose is the installation of specialized vending machines on reception of salvage (plastic bottles, aluminum jars, waste paper, glass) in near-cash desk zone at supermarkets network.
GESS Ukraine presented its experience in energy efficient projects implementation with use of renewables in agricultural sector”.
As a result of panel discussion the Department of housing and communal services, fuel and energy complex of regional state administration together with “RECOM AG”, “GESS Ukraine”, public union “Fund of development and innovations of housing and communal services” worked out the technical road map concerning possibility of construction of solar power stations by these companies in the territory of the region.
“Transport infrastructure” branch had the main task to present transport capacity of the region, programs of investments involvement into the development of International airport “Kherson”, Kherson and Skadovsk commercial seaports, development of water navigation and connection.
The following investment projects were presented to attention of attendees:
- Presentation of the International airport “Kherson” and perspective directions of its further development.
- Development of small aircraft on the basis of Skadovsk airfield.
- Presentation of investment projects of SE “Kherson Commercial Sea Port” development.
- Construction of river port near Sofiyevka village in Bilozerka district (prospects of port construction for partially reception of the freights planned to send within New Silk Road from the EU to Ukraine – Georgia – Asia)
- The presentation of the investment project of uniform network creation for relaying in a digital format on the basis of the MITRIS system